Hi. So, I currently have not slept in about 40ish hours, save for a scant five-ish hours on the plane, and I don’t really count those since I was folded over like really fat piece of paper. I cannot really form any coherent thoughs, so here are some excerpts from my journal that I’ve been writing in all along.
- Waiting for first plane. Already realized I forgot my toothbrush. Hope other travellers appreciate personal space.
- On first plane. Currently sitting next to a very large man. My window and I are becoming intimately aquainted.
- On second plane. Children behind me not speaking but playing loud video game. May have to take video game and smash it.
- In Sydney airport. Lots of fanny packs, seen mostly on Asians. Not sure if Australian thing or Asian thing. Hopefully Australian thing since fanny packs are useful. Probably not, though.
- Currently very exhausted. The ground is moving beneath my feet. Not sure if exhaustion or earthquake. Hopefully earthquake but probably exhaustion.
- Sydney very cool city. Seems to be quite fond of London Plane-Trees as street trees. So tired not able to fully comprehend things. Many men in suits. Also cannot seem to think in complete sentences. My English teachers would be upset.
Anddd that’s all for now, folks. Tune in later for more of this restless wanderer’s misadventurerous piteous otherthrows.